Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I Hate

It seems as though everyone and there child-molesting uncle has done one of these. So I shall too.


  • I hate having to hold someone's child. I always feel as though I am going to drop the stupid thing.
  • I hate those redneck comedy tours.
  • I hate Larry the Cable Guy so much, it hurts.
  • I hate substitute teachers that act as though they are mentally handicapped. It is not that hard to hand out some sheets to students.
  • I hate multiple choice questions with e as a choice.
  • I hate how the majority of female PE teachers are dirty lesbians.
  • I hate trolls. Get out of your mother's basement you damn troll.
  • I hate when people act entitled to something. Like the angsty ladies at McDonald's. No you are not entitled to my respect just because you know how to work a cash register.
  • I hate farmvillers. No I am not going to send you a cow. So GTFO.
  • I hate having to use proper grammar so that the trolls don't come.
  • I hate short answer questions.
  • I hate essays.
  • I hate how women act when they are pregnant. And why the hell does everyone rub their stomachs and say good job? It was the man's semen that formed that soon to be demon. Why don't you rub our balls and say good job?
  • I hate how you can't watch a video on youtube without there being a reference to either Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black.
  • I hate Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black. 
  • I hate Ps3 and Xbox 360 fanboys. I am physically unable to care any less about which console offers the best gaming experience.
  • I hate how everyone has an iPod touch. I have the first iPod. And it is broken. And it is gay blue.
  • I hate how everyone acts like such a douchebag when you tell them that you are a male model.
  • I hate people who are now judging me because of the last post.
  • I hate people who are way over the top about their religion. 
  • I hate people who are way over the top about their homosexuality.
  • I hate people who start fights but then can't back up all the trash that they were talking.
  • I hate people who play World of Warcraft.
  • I hate snitches. 
  • I hate my inability to be good at physical activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment